Mercy Children's Hospital
Services - Cardiology
Comprehensive, family-centered pediatric cardiovascular and cardiothoracic surgical services for all forms of congenital and acquired childhood heart disease. A Bureau for Children with Medical Handicaps (BCMH) provider.
- Prenatal diagnosis and counseling
- Fetal, transthoracic, and transesophageal echocardiography
- Electrophysiology including ECG interpretation
- Pacemaker and defibrillator implantation
- Interrogation and radiofrequency catheter ablation
- Tilt table testing
- Pharmacologic and non-pharmacologic stress testing, event, and 24-hour holter monitoring
- Diagnostic and interventional cardiac catheterization. Featuring the region's only full-service pediatric interventional cardiac catheterization lab.
Satellite Clinic Locations:
- Mercy Health - Defiance Clinic, Defiance, OH: 419-784-1414, ext. 226
- Mercy Health - Tiffin Hospital, Tiffin, OH: 419-251-8035
- Mercy Health St. Rita's Medical Center, Lima, OH: 419-226-9694
- North Lorain Specialty Physicians, Lorain, OH: 440-960-3344
- Bryan Medical Group, Bryan, OH: 419-483-3141
Kalyani R. Tivedi, M.D., FSCAI, Chief Of Pediatric Cardiology and Cardiovascular Services
Dingding Xiong, M.D., Ph.D.
David J. Bradley, M.D., F.A.C.C.
For cardiology services appointments at Mercy Health - Children's Hospital in Toledo, OH, please call 419-251-8035.
For cardiology services appointments at all other satellite locations, please call the number associated with each clinic above.
University of Michigan C.S. Mott Children's Hospital
2222 Cherry St.
Toledo, OH 43608
419-251-8035 or toll free 877-322-2200
Hours of Operation:
Monday - Friday 8:00 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.