Mercy Children's Hospital
Services - Neurology
- 24 hour Inpatient Video EEG Monitoring for intractable seizures and identification of non-epileptic events
- EEG services offered in clinical settings
- Botulinum Toxin Injections for Spasticity
- VNS (Vagal Nerve Stimulator) Implantation and Management for Intractable Epilepsy
- Medical Management for Behavorial Issues, including ADHD, OCD, etc.
Areas of Interest:
- Post Concussive Syndrome
- Behavior Concerns
- Developmental Delays
Ateeq Haseeb, M.D.
2222 Cherry St.
Toledo, Ohio 43608
Hours of Operation
Monday - Friday, 8:00 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.