Mercy St. Anne Hospital*
Everything you need. Right where you need it.
Patient Navigator - 419.407.1160
Medical Oncology and Infusion Center - 419.407.1200
Radiation Oncology - 419.407.1100
Mercy St. Anne Hospital understands what people want most from cancer treatment - knowledge, compassion, understanding and respect. We know that each patient has unique needs. That's why every member of our multidisciplinary team is sincerely focused on providing cancer care that is based on our strong foundation of Faith, Hope and Love.
- Oncology Clinics:
- second opinion
- Custom-tailored chemotherapy, biotherapies and side-effect management
- Advanced Radiation Therapy Technologies:
- Image-Guided Intensity Modulated Accelerators
- 3-D Treatment Planning and CT Simulation
- Prostate seed implants
- Integrative therapists provide massage therapy, and guided imagery to promote comfort and decrease symptoms such as pain, nausea and anxiety.
- Pain Management, provided by a dedicated staff of physicians specializing in the practice of pain relief. Implantable narcotic pumps, neurolytic blocks and edpidural catheters are used for patients with pain unrelieved by other methods.
- Nutritional Counseling, Social Work Services, Community Referral, Enterostomal Therapy, Home Care and Discharge Planning, Physical Therapy, Occupational Therapy, Speech Therapy and Psychosocial Support.
- The personal assistance of a patient navigator to streamline the pathway and guide patients through the entire treatment process from diagnosis to recovery.
A Highly Specialized Oncology Team
Our team consists of surgeons, medical oncologists, radiation oncologists, pharmacists, oncology certified nursing specialists, radiation therapists, licensed psychologists, nutritionists, and social workers dedicated to providing the most effective diagnosis and treatment available.
We have invested in the newest, state-of-the-art linear accelerator, expanding the treatments we can offer. Our professional staff is highly qualified, with nurses certified in medical oncology and registry certified radiation therapists.
At Mercy St. Anne Hospital, our patients are our highest priority. We are committed to providing state-of-the-art cancer services, while easing fears and focusing on the needs of each individual person. As part of our highly specialized oncology team, we offer the services of a patient navigator. With the personal assistance of the Patient Navigator, our cancer team is there with our patients and their families every step of the way. Our specially trained Patient Navigator will streamline the pathway for patients to receive efficient and timely care helping to guide them through the entire treatment process from diagnosis through recovery.
To contact our patient navigator call:
Mercy St. Anne Hospital
Mercy St. Anne Hospital offers comprehensive diagnostic services supported by a highly trained team of professionals committed to providing excellence in technology, quality and service. Diagnostic facilities are conveniently located both on campus or nearby in area suburbs. Services include:
Routine and advanced radiologic services including imaging techniques, which are used to diagnose and evaluate patients before, during and after treatment, such as:
- Stereotactic breast biopsy, an extremely reliable nonsurgical procedure used to diagnose small abnormalities, which cannot be felt by hand. Mammography is combined with computer-assisted needle biopsy to obtain breast tissue samples, making this procedure far less invasive than conventional surgery.
- Mammography Services at Mercy Women's Care which is accredited by the American College of Radiology and are FDA approved.
- MRI services, which provide a safe, painless and noninvasive method for viewing the inside of the body without utilizing the radiation present in x-rays.
- Nuclear medicine services feature SPECT and planar gamma cameras with high quality images produced by state-of-the-art data processing computers.
- High-speed C.T. scanners.
- Interventional radiology.
- PET Scan (Positron Emission Tomography) used for diagnosing and tracing of certain types of cancer.
* Mercy Cancer at St. Anne is a department of Mercy St. Vincent Medical Center.