Mercy Mission Statement
Mercy extends the healing ministry of Jesus by improving the health of our communities, with an emphasis on the poor and underserved.
Mercy Core Values
Mercy demonstrates behaviors reflecting its core values of compassion, excellence, human dignity, justice, service, and sacredness of life.Together, Mercy Commits to:
- Compassion: Our commitment to serve with mercy and tenderness.
- Excellence: Our commitment to be the best in the quality of our services and the stewardship of our resources.
- Human Dignity: Our commitment to value the diversity of all persons and to be respectful and inclusive of everyone.
- Justice: Our commitment to act with integrity, honesty and truthfulness.
- Sacredness of Life: Our commitment to reverence all life and creation.
- Service: Our commitment to respond to those in need.