Mercy St. Anne Hospital
Mercy St. Anne Hospital offers a wide range of services to the community.
- Full service hospital, including medical and surgical services
- Emergency Center staffed by board-certified emergency medicine physicians and other specially trained health professionals. The fully equipped unit with 26 exam rooms, includes triage, adult and pediatric treatment rooms, observation rooms, and GYN and ENT facilities
- The region’s first Senior Emergency Room staffed by dedicated, specially-trained clinicians. The Senior ER features a centrally-located nursing station, five private rooms that offer customized amenities including non-skid flooring, dimmer lighting, pressure-reducing mattresses, calming paint scheme, easy to read clocks and easy to use remotes, and more. In addition senior ER patients with receive special discharge packages including large print follow-up care instructions and assistance by a geriatrics-trained social worker.
- Mercy Women's Care provides comprehensive state-of-the art diagnostic services including mammography, bone densitometry, breast ultrasound and sterotactic breast biopsy. Mammography is assisted by the R2 Image Checker which offers computer-aided technology that has the potential to improve diagnostic accuracy. The Center also offers an educational resource library
- Comprehensive cardiopulmonary diagnostic services including stress testing, nuclear medicine, holter monitoring, EEG, EMG, vascular studies, pulmonary functions and echo studies
- A full range of inpatient and outpatient radiologic and laboratory services
- Region's first healthcare provider to implement a wireless information network, which enables bedside registration and financial counseling
- Radiology capabilities include "filmless" digital radiology, producing sharper images in a shorter time, images are available to physicians and technicians on desktop computers throughout the hospital
- The GreenLight PVP™ Laser Procedure that is an alternative to traditional invasive prostate surgery for those who suffer from benign prostatic hyperplasia (BPH).
- Services are logically positioned throughout the facility and procedures are streamlined to make the experience as convenient and efficient as possible for patients, families and visitors. Outpatient services are located on the first floor, while the second floor features surgical and support services
- The facility houses Mercy Cancer Center, which offers a comprehensive, multidisciplinary approach to successfully fight cancer.