- Mercy Tiffin Hospital was founded in 1913 by the Sisters of Mercy and is fully accredited by The Joint Commission. Mercy Tiffin is an acute care facility characterized by its family-centered care, community involvement and progressive ideas in healthcare. Mercy's medical staff features a wide array of primary care and specialty physicians.
Mercy Tiffin Hospital opened a new hospital in July of 2008 featuring state-of-the-art equipment and facilities. The new hospital has enhanced the abilities of our highly skilled professionals and medical staff members in providing care you can believe in.
|17,055 Emergency Center Visits in 2013|
303 Deliveries in 2013
1,816 Inpatient Admissions in 2013
|162 Physicians on Staff|
at Mercy Tiffin Hospital
- Mercy Tiffin Hospital 2014 Health Screenings 2014 DATES:
Monday, February 17 th
Tuesday, May 20 th
Wednesday, July 16 th
- Lynn Detterman named president & CEO, Mercy Rural Division Toledo, OH - Andrea Price , president & CEO of Mercy is pleased to announce that Lynn De ...
- Time to spring forward and ask: Are you getting enough sleep? Tiffin, OH – With Daylight Savings quickly approaching, Michael Neeb, PhD, director, ...
- Mercy Tiffin Hospital Hosts Insurance Enrollment Event Tiffin, OH – Mercy Tiffin Hospital is helping you sign up for healthcare insurance at ...
- Mercy Tiffin Volunteer of the Year Recognized at Annual Banquet Tiffin, OH – Jeannie Ludwig was recognized as Mercy Tiffin Hospital’s Volunteer o ...