Search our collection of healthy and delicious recipes.
Grilled Salmon Steaks
If you're getting tired of the same old things on the grill-burgers, chicken,
hot dogs-try these salmon steaks for a change. They could be a great addition
to your Labor Day cookout.
2 tablespoons white wine vinegar
2 tablespoons sugar
1 tablespoon dill weed
¾ teaspoon salt
1/8 to ¼ teaspoon pepper
4 salmon steaks, 1 inch thick
Mustard Dill Sauce
3 tablespoons mayonnaise
3 tablespoons Dijon mustard
3 tablespoons dill weed
1 tablespoon sugar
4 tablespoons white wine vinegar
¼ teaspoon pepper
1. In a large re-sealable plastic bag, combine the first five ingredients. Add
salmon, seal bag, and turn to coat. Refrigerate for 1 hour, turning occasionally.
2. In a small bowl, combine the sauce ingredients. Cover and refrigerate.
3. Drain salmon, discarding marinade.
4. Coat grill rack with non-stick cooking spray before starting the grill.
5. Grill salmon, covered, over medium hot heat for 5 minutes. Turn and grill
for 7 to 9 minutes more or until fish flakes easily with a fork.
6. Serve with the mustard dill sauce.