Search our collection of healthy and delicious recipes.
Fast Fixing Baked Fish
Preparation Time: 15 minutes
1-1/2 pounds cod, scrod or
1/4 cup low-fat mayonnaise
1 tsp Dijon mustard
1 tsp white wine
2 tsp dried onion flakes
1 Tbsp dried parsley flakes
1 tsp Herbes
de Provence or Old Bay Seasoning
1/2 tsp lemon pepper
1/4 tsp paprika
1/8 tsp cayenne pepper
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Spray a shallow casserole with cooking spray; set
- Wash fillets with cold water and pat dry with paper
towels. Lay fish fillets in prepared casserole.
- In a small bowl, combine remaining ingredients
until well mixed. Spread mixture evenly over fish fillets.
- Bake, uncovered, for 20 minutes or until fish flakes
easily with a fork.
Nutritional information per
171 Calories; 3 g Total Fat;
29 g Protein;
5 g Carb;
86 mg Cholesterol; 298 mg Sodium