Search our collection of healthy and delicious recipes.
Recipes for Easter or any Time at all: Asparagus Salad
1 ½ pounds thin asparagus
¼ cup white wine vinegar
½ cup olive oil
¼ cup honey
2 cloves garlic, minced
1 apple, thinly sliced
¼ pound sharp white cheddar cheese, thinly sliced
1 pound mixed spring greens
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Place the asparagus on a cookie sheet and sprinkle
with at least 2 tablespoons of the olive oil.
- Roast in oven for 25 minutes.
- Let cool.
- In a jar, combine the olive oil, vinegar, honey and
garlic. Shake well.
- In a salad bowl, arrange the salad greens. Top with
apples slices and cheese, then the asparagus.
- Save extra dressing for another use.