Mercy in the News
Mercy Opens Area's First Free Standing Emergency Room
11/7/2013 12:00:00 AM --Mercy
Toledo, OH - Mercy Medical Center Perrysburg
opened its doors November 4. It is home to the area's first freestanding, hospital quality emergency room. Backed by Mercy's highly regarded emergency medical care physicians, services and technology, the new ER will serve patients of all ages with comprehensive emergency care and diagnostic services, around the clock, seven days a week.
As a full-service ER, the facility will serve a wide range of patients, including those who require a higher level of care brought in by EMS providers. The ER is designed to treat patients suffering from strokes, heart attacks, respiratory distress, head injuries, abdominal pain and sports and orthopedic injuries.
Patients needing to be admitted to the hospital, such as those requiring surgery, will be treated, stabilized and transported as appropriate. The facility has immediate access for ambulances and a helipad is available if needed for rapid transport.
At A Glance Fast Facts:
12621 Eckel Junction Rd.
- Conveniently located off I-475, at the corner of Rt. 25 and Eckel Junction Rd.
- 17,600 square foot facility
- 12 exam rooms (including 2 pediatric friendly rooms)
- Outpatient Laboratory (open 24/7)
- Mercy Imaging Services (MRI, CT, mammography, x-ray, ultrasound, DEXA scan)
- Artwork designed by local Perrysburg art students
Perrysburg, OH 43551
All News Items