The Mercy Sports Medicine
program provides quality care to 40 high school and junior high school teams in the greater Toledo area and Southern Michigan. Our comprehensive coverage covers all junior and senior high school sports.
Our medicine fellowship trained orthopedic surgeons, family physicians, athletic trainers, physical therapists, occupational therapists, and licensed/registered dietitians provide support for:
- C.Y.O. (Christian Youth Organizations) Soccer and Football (exclusive provider)
- Boxing and mixed martial arts events
- Saturday morning "bump" clinic
- Small College World Series
- Lake Erie Monarchs College Baseball
- Northwest Ohio Rugby
- The University of Toledo Hockey Team
Services Provided Include:
- Coordinated access for athletes and physically active people of all ages
- Rapid entrance to comprehensive care
- Expert management of joint, muscle, bone and other procedures
When immediate treatment is necessary, a same-day appointment is available during normal business hours.
For 24/7 access to your team of experts, call the Mercy Sports Medicine Hotline at 419.251.6372.