To help consumers make better-informed decisions about their healthcare, Mercy is committed to providing information regarding our hospital charges.
Determining Your Out-of-Pocket Costs
Although each of our hospitals charges all of its patients the same prices for the same services, the amount you will pay depends on the type of coverage you have.
- If you have commercial health insurance, please contact your insurance company to obtain an estimate of what you will pay for a specific procedure.
- If you have Medicare, please go to http://www.medicare.gov/Coverage/Home.asp to learn more about your out-of-pocket costs or call 1-800-MEDICARE. I
- If you have Medicaid, you may be asked to pay a small portion of the cost of some medical services depending on the Medicaid rules in your state. Learn more at http://www.cms.hhs.gov/MedicaidGenInfo/Downloads/MedicaidAtAGlance2005.pdf.
- If you are an Ohio resident enrolled in Medicare, please go to http://jfs.ohio.gov/ohp/consumer.stm for more information.
- If you do not have coverage, please call your hospital’s billing department and ask to speak with a financial representative who will assist you in obtaining medical benefits through federal, state and hospital programs.
(Note: Adobe Acrobat Reader
is required to access the hospital pricing information below.)
Mercy St. Vincent Medical Center/Mercy Children's Hospital
Mercy St. Charles Hospital
Mercy St. Anne Hospital
Mercy Tiffin Hospital
Mercy Willard Hospital
Mercy Defiance Hospital
Click on the links below to learn more about Mercy’s billing, financial assistance programs and insurance plan information and about hospital charges.
Financial Assistance/Billing Information
Insurance Plan Information
Understanding Hospital Pricing