- Mercy St. Anne Hospital has been providing compassionate, convenient, high-quality inpatient and outpatient clinical care to its local community for nearly a decade. Since opening in 2002 the hospital has already expanded its Emergency Department, increased its overall bed size by 37%, and added two Operating Rooms. In addition the hospital features the region's only Senior Emergency Room
. This new section of the St. Anne ER provides a unique, customized emergency room experience designed and staffed with senior patients age 65 and older in mind.
With an exceptional facility and an experienced team of health professionals, St. Anne is leading healthcare delivery for residents of West Toledo and Southeast Michigan.
|42,478 Emergency Center Visits in 2011|
4,853 Inpatient Admissions in 2011
|587 Physicians on Staff|
at Mercy St. Anne Hospital
- Multiple Drugs and the Elderly Ashley Thomasson, RN and Coordinator of the Senior ER at Mercy St. Anne, talks about ‘polypharmacy and the elderly’ in this health column with the Toledo Blade. She talks about complications and provides tips to reduce complications with multiple medications.
- Mercy Hosts 8th Annual Cancer Survivor Celebration Toledo, OH - Mercy Cancer Centers is hosting a cancer survivor breakfast celebration at Mer ...
- Mercy announces Jacalyn Liebowitz, BSN, MBA, NEA-BC, FACHE, as New Chief Nursing Officer and Chief Quality Officer
Toledo, OH - Mercy is pleased to welcome Jacalyn Liebowitz, BSN, MBA, NEA-BC, FACHE ...
- Mercy announces new Chief Development Officer of Mercy Foundation Toledo, Ohio - Mercy is pleased to welcome Timothy J. Koder, who has been named Chief Developmen ...